2010年9月29日 星期三

hey humans!



I'M BACK.

going to modify my blog again, too messy for recently blog.
hmmph, nth special happened recently.
but I mention something had changed, maybe many thing =)

everything may change, but I won't change my target for my career, my future, and you.
I won't allow anything to change our love, our future!



always and always, we loves to argue.
but after argue, we both know, we will be okay.
nothing change; ya, something changed, our love.
our love became deeper, and maybe better ;D

going to play MAPLE back soon,
I know it seems like childish, but the character inside Maple was so cuteee!

Mentioned a singer recently,
not a male singer, but a female singer.

She's a nice singer.
nice song, nice voice, and nice attitude (:
*TADA! it's her, CHARICE!



















cute girl. I love her song, all of it!

enjoying my new life recently,
I should enjoy it, and appreciate it.
Someone told me, I'm a lucky girl,
everyone love me with all of their heart.

although I LOST someone,
but I get THEM back too ;D

IGNORE my broken english ):
just don't feel like want to type chinese recently x)

byeeee! SLEEP TIME =D

沒有留言:

張貼留言