2010年10月23日 星期六

drunk night =)

yea, my first drunk night.
firstly, want to thanks yeexun, my driver xD
fetch me from home, and fetch me to biing's home.

not really knew yong keat well before today,
quite scare and kinda weird when talking to him -.-
but actually he are so friendly =D
HUMOR! xD
*nehhh, LamFung's words. x)

yaaa, before start drinking,
wen went feeling cafe @ setapak.
knew another new friend, Kit Wei !
nice to meet ya,
i know i'm so quiet for you -.-
hahha, and looks " dap toi " right? xD
but you are quite friendly too anyway =)
and your sis was awesome!
her sound, phewww, nice ! ;D
then, back to foom's house,
start drinking.
but realise wenn have already half mabuk xD
looks like monkey's asss, wakkaka ^^

thn, start drinking.
just keep drinking,
and stop thinking those unhappy and annoying stuff.
*!FFUTSGNIYONNAGNIKCUF


okay, after playing few games, Kyau start to become blurrr,
and, me too -,-

try to let myself calm down and sitting outside of the house,
no cigarettes, just alcohol. (:

yea, then continue our programme,
shisha @ Geo's
didn't take any shisha from anyone,
actually I don't feel like to talk or touch anything.

then, some of us went 2K, some of us still staying at Geo's.
till half of the road, I really feel like kinda missing him.
so, I changed to Foom's car, follow him to Kepong.

I went GG, but he let me feel that he don't want me to be there,
kinda annoying to him or?
IDK.
so, I left GG.
thanks Foom, listen to me, and giving me opinions.
sometimes, couple can speak anything to each other,
but not exchanging secret for sure.

then, back to wenn's house.
waiting for hueyyih back from 2K with yeexun, biing, kitwei, and yongkeat =)
but at last, we didn't wait her back. -.-

chit-chatting with wenn for whole night,
glad to be with her till now.
actually nothing change between us,
our memories was still at our heart,
glad to be your "jiejie" <3
thanks for telling me much,
and acting like a mature person =)
ILY much, thanks wenn.

cooked Maggi-mee as our b'fast,
unhealthy yarh, I knew it ><
but we have no choice ^^

after eating our b'fast,
went out for a walk at Tasik Indah,
woots, Happy was so cute, and it attracted two gay dog!
OMFG, I can't accept the truth when I realize the dog was a male dog,
two of them,  and they keep following Happy, but luckilly just one of them.
LMFAO.


then, have a snap for awhile.
we set our alarm at 1PM,
hahhha, we set two of them! x)

then, hueyyih sms-ed me and woke me up,
OH, MY DEAR BED ! TT

bathed and rush to yeexun's car,
went for 2nd b'fast.
but I just ordered a milo ice, xD
and I still owe RM2 to yongkeat -.-

since hueyyih keep saying that she wants to watch LamFung's movie,
biing and kitwei started to check about the showtime,
then, we went Kepong Jusco.

Bought movie ticket, owe YongKeat's money again -.-
played " PhotoHunt " with all of them,
kinda cute when all of them was concentrated on it xD

" Perfect Wedding "
* I want to type chinese words, but my language bar was gone!

kinda funny and  I met my dear, ChiaXin!
woots, today was her birthday!
love you much my dear, xoxo.
date with me at Tues yarh! <3
and the light bulb, same name! KYLEEEEE xDD

Hueyyih start to become insane when she saw LamFung's having some 18sx thg with the actress!
hahhha, Hueyyih was so bekchek! x)

AND,
a primary school's girl,
err, idk she was primary school or secondary school's student?
aiyoo, just a xiu mui mui to us larh.
wanted to take numb from BIING!
OMFG, I think they chose a wrong ppl,
too dark at the cinema, can't see Biing's face clearly! x)
*sorry larh Biing, don't kick me out from the car =(

- IGNORE -

okay, I shouldn't cry much and much,
too much and too annoying,
sorry to someont that maybe felt I'm annoying,
I'm not really want to let you felt like that.

sometimes, not only the good person will be your friend,
this world are full of different kind of person,
you can't just choose someone to be the person who live in your world.
someone you like, and prefer.

hmmph,
relationship?
yea, I will think clearly about it,
thanks my friends, that keep make me laugh and giving me opinions,
Hueyyih, Wenn, YongKeat, Foom, KitWei.

SitYee,
actually you are so lucky,
he loves you much and treat you good,
appreciate him, everything.
and you have many friends. that treat you real good,
you're a lucky girl <3

yorhhh,
I'm starving!
anyone can pack something for me? -.-
I wish I could drive!

yeahhh,
going to visit few pet shop to looks for a dog!
but many ppl told me to adopt a dog,
arghhh, IDK.

2 則留言:

MMC 提到...

hey!
this is our 3rd time that meet other without inform d leh!!!

first 2 times is at 1U^^

meet u 2 at Tues
WAO Im really excited for it woooots!!

SmILeAlwaysZ 提到...

paiseh ah.. juz now cant help u @@"
i really wish i could help u >.<
by the way, u really got drinks? lols
better dun drink so much ah o.o~~ okie? =)
willy gor here. =]

張貼留言