2010年10月25日 星期一

rawr you, dear (:

argued with my dear for last few days,
many friends knew that we had broke up for few days,
but nothing lerh, thanks for caring, every friend =)

don't know since when, we started to argue always,
but we both knew, we will be okay after we both calm down.

dear, I really love you much,
thanks for being with me,
thanks ;D

maybe we are two different people,
but we choosed to accommodate each other's weaknesses, and character.
thanks ^^

at last, I want to say,
thanks dear, for the begining of our love,
and the efforts that you had paid-out.
thanks my dear, rawr you (:

tanjoonwai, ily.
you're my happiness, and my world!
xoxo, <3

- SKIP -

tomorrow's programme,
celebrate birthday with dear laopo-ChiaXin and Kyle too.
IDK want to buy what for my laopo, OMG.
I have no idea D;

and wednewday,
I'm going to GENTING!
woohooo, miss the time at Genting,
yea, say hello to Genting =D

gonna take many pic with peishan and weijing,
and maybe wenn and peiyee?
wakakaka, so excited ^^

okay, gonna do my own stuff soon,
simple update!
byeee ;D

沒有留言:

張貼留言