2010年11月4日 星期四

LIFE.

start from 26/10/2010
it's kinda long time from now, i know ><

okay, today I'm going out with my dear ChiaXin and Kyle.
wooots, ChiaXin let me wait her for half hour at Titiwangsa Monorail Station!
*you still owe me a drink x)

then, we meet up at Sg.Wang's Monorail Station,
and I saw Kyle, long time no see uh. (:
we went GreenBox for?
CHEONG K!
yea, our favourite activity! ^^

very first time, completed one song,
" 我爱他 " - 叮当
woooo, so suprised ,
and so happy!

yoohooo,
around 2PM,
we decided to go KLCC,
and took some photo with dear,
but didn't take with Kyle,
sorry D;

yea,
here's the picha,



wooots, they took my first time, *shy
my first time,
walked from Sg.Wang to KLCC!
kinda tired and hot, but fun ;D

hmmph,
then we went SECRET RECIPE!
for dear's birthday =)

picha again ^^

MY DEAR BIRTHDAY GIRL, MY BELOVED LIEWCHIAXIN.
heeee, other picha will upload at Facebook =)
have a look later, ^^

after two pieces of cakes,
and two cups of coffee,
we went " PETROSAINS "
err, or " PETROSCIENCE " ?
uhhh, idk the correct spelling -.-

we had lots of fun at there,
it's quite childish but a nice place for poor guys xD
because the entrance fees was soooooo cheap !
RM7 per person if you had your student ID. (:

picha picha~
at Facebook!
lazy to upload one by one since I can't mark all of them ><

okay, almost 5++PM,
we left there and have our dessert @ thai restaurant.
OMG, the dessert was so nice!
but the price scared me too,
although I'm poor, but I was attracted by the dessert, so I paid RM10+ for a dessert =(

okay, we went home by 6PM like that I think,
idk larh, since this blog post was type at today = =

LIEW CHIA XIN,
i tell you, I lost myself at kepong sentral's station -.-
idk how to walk to teksi station,
luckilly a teksi passed by me,
so I only can reach home ><
if not, you can't saw me today x(

okay,
sorry to my dear chiaxin,
I didn't prepare any birthday present for you,
I'm very very sorry.
next year, I will. (:

nice day with chiaxin,
at last, very belated happy birthday again ^^

- SKIP muchie muchie muchieeeeeee -

TODAY, 04/11

going to have a puppy, my new family member.
thanks to my dad, he promised me and I believe he will do it =)
expecting my poomie so muchhhh, hope it will cute as " Boo " !

I think I will call her as " Baboo " and "吧噗"  in chineseee x)
ahhhaaaa, because I can't think any name ler -.-
since I had think to call her ah bii, hubby, cutiee, and many else,
but my daddy's girlfriend was a china girl, so I have to think a name that can translate to chinese,
sad case. =)

hmmph, I will post Baboo's picha to my blog since I get her,
hahhhhaaa, excited? I am!! ^^

okay, started to find job for holiday,
and for weekdays, since we dismiss at 1:35PM everyday,
LOL.
so early and I have nothing to do, so I will find a job =)

any job?
contact me ^^

nothing else,
yea, my dear at last.
sorry yarh dear, make you sick since I left two hamsters at your house,
so sorryy TT

I want to give ppl but you don't want, idk you're sensitve to those animals,
sorry =(

take care my dear,
promise? ;D

going to sleep,
NO FACEBOOK TODAY! x)
I'm gonna do it ^^

ciaozzz :*)

沒有留言:

張貼留言