2010年11月7日 星期日

my dear puppy =)

hmmph,
let's write something about yesterday ;D

went out from house about 2PM, i think so?
then have my lunch at Annie's car, it's so tasty x)
because I'm hungry -.-

okay, we went GG to fetch Bingqin, and let Boxuan go down and change his clothes.
then, we go fetched my dear too <3
hmmph, then we go 1U! x)
as Annie's said, "we this few mao lei always 1U de larh, where else we can go?"
and my response was just like " LOL " -.-

then we reached 1U, we go TGV and bought movie ticket~
" UNSTOPPABLE "
yea, thumbs up for this movie! <3
the actor was so handsome btw ;D

then, we left 1U lurh x)

the boys want to go GG, so me and Annie doesn't have a choice too -.-
so, we went GG ><

started to continue my " 刑警 ",
it's nice (:
thanks Kitwei for introducing me this drama xD

then, saw Theng's FB status,
it scared me.

CHUIPUITHENG,
you better don't say don't want disturb me next time,
if not I'm gonna kill you!
we are besties since 9years ago, how dare you say you will disturb me?!
I won't forgive you next time~ remember this! ;D

thanks Annie for fetching me to find Theng,
if not I think I need to take teksi and find her -.-
thanks muchiee <3

hope you will be better after our conversation and dinner xD
remember what I've told you,
you should try to talk and let each other know what you two really want =)
cheer my dear. (:

then, we went Annie's house,
and started to play MahJong.
I keep losing to other players since I don't have any luck -.-
but thanks JianXun for sponsoring me MONEY!
I'm the PLAYer buy he's the PAYer =D

after playing MahJong,
we started to drink ;D
but we continue to play game too!

I think me and dear don't have any luck -.-
since we add much wine to the cup, then we sure kena that cup! =(
SAD CASE.

my dear was drunk and started to vomit when he sleep,
OMG, then I'm the victim ><
started to clean up the floor,
ALL BY MYSELF,
nahh, Theng your favourite song -.-

finally, I done all those things,
then, it's sleep time! -.-
bed sweet bed =)

hooooooooooooo,
woke up early in the morning,
I think almost 8AM barh?

started to watch CARTOON ;D
I realize we all miss last time those cartoon,
and we all dislike BEN10!! -.-

after watching Spongebob Square Pants,
I felt asleep at the sofa xD

then, Boxuan woke up and we all went to eat our sweeeeet breakfast =)
WanTanMee <3
it's nice, because I'm so god damn hungry!!
those alcohol made me vomit and had sore throat now -.-

Home sweet home at 11+PM (:
my dear are so naughty!
so tired still go GG!
damn youuuu, I won't care you next time you remember! D:

about 5+PM, or 6PM like that,
my aunt and grandmum came back,
and we planned to go pet shop (:

saw my litle poomie ><
but it's too expensive for my family,
so I've choose the toy poodle ;D
it's cuteeee, but it's a male puppy,
dislike male puppy actually, since he will pee at anywhere! D;

have a look on my cute puppy,
I want to call him " Hubby ", but my family don't want =(




















it's cute right? x)
owhhhh, so lovelyy <3

hope I'll have many lovely years will my dear puppy,
love it so muchiieeee =D

it's late now, ciaoz guysss (:

沒有留言:

張貼留言