2010年12月26日 星期日

simple life, complicated thinking.

hmmph, simple update =)
for my simple life.

christmas eve,
Dear, Ah Miao, Bq, Sam, JianXun, Boxuan, Annie.
we went to DPC,
but we missed the fireworks,
so damn WTF that time.

skip those not important things barh -.-

hmmph,
got a movie quite nice de,
" BreakUp Club " - introduced by Ah Miao Heng =D

blablabla~
hen sien larh weii ~
nth to write and do! T-T

hmmph,
I know ler,
ya, it's going to be my birthday soooon!!

quite excited but I really don't know should I expect it or not -.-
Daddy will not give any present for me, SAD.
Mummy will forget my birthday for sure, SAD SAD.
Dear will not give me suprise for sure, DAMN SAD!

hahahhaa,
but as my dear Jessie Liew said;
I should expect it for myself,
not for other peoples's present/wishes. =)

okay then,
I will expect my birthday x)

next year,
5AYi,
sure will be the worst class ever had in CHKL (:

new year,
everything will change?
everyone will change?
will you change? =X

sometimes,
I didn't tell you that I very dislike you,
but doesn't mean I didn't think bout it.
horoscope's problem or?
LAWL.

just, uh,
fucking confused.
idk how should I treat you.
which way I should take to treat you.

can I just leave this world?
and forget what I've done in my life?

I will choose not to hurt anyone.
I will choose not to accept anyone.
I will chosoe not to be in this family.
I will .... blablabla~

as*HOLE.
holly sh*t.

what the f*cking life I'm havin' ?
uhhh, shut up please,
just in a bad mood.

so f*cking annoying!!
I'm exhausted =(

沒有留言:

張貼留言